Thursday, January 25, 2018

Walking ball animation

Project:

The scope of this project was be creative and make the ball come on the screen and then have it somehow exit the screen in an interesting way. We were supposed to make it something you want to keep watching and I think I did a god job of that.

Process:

I knew from the start I wanted to make mine funny and entertaining because that is what makes me want to keep watching something. Mine friend actually gave me the really good idea of making the ball sprout legs and walk off which I thought was really funny. I learned that you have to focus on the timing of the walking off part because that was kind of tricky getting it right. Something I would do differently is make the legs a little more realistic. Something I would keep the same would be to keep the idea because I think it's really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Q4 Group Product Project

About the Project:      For this project we had to come into groups and invent a brand new product that we think will revolutionize the m...