Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Q4 Group Product Project

About the Project:

     For this project we had to come into groups and invent a brand new product that we think will revolutionize the market. This project took all of fourth quarter so about 2 months. Some of the challenges that came up when we were creating the project was the commercial because we couldn't really have a physical model of our product the Treasure Tracker so it was hard to figure out how we wanted to do the commercial with a professional feel without the product. Some feedback we were given is to make sure there is an emotional connection in the commercial which was actually really helpful. We changed the commercial a lot because we couldn't really agree on like what sort of scene we wanted to do next. I worked really hard on this project and everything that was given to me to do I feel like I did a good job.

The Work:

     What I did during class time was work on whatever part of the project that was my responsibility to get done which was the coupon, the 3-D model of the product sketchup, and I acted and edited the commercial. When I got done early with my part of the project I would make sure to go over the part I just did and make any refinements that need to happen or if I was done with that I would look over past parts of the project that I could improve or make it look better and more professional. Something I also did was ask my teammates if they needed me to do anything or make better on my part of the project. I didn't do much outside of class for this project because we used our time very efficiently so the we didn't have to come in after school.

Strengths:

     Something that I think I did a really good job on is using sketchup because when we were in animation it came pretty easy to me so I thought I could make the 3-D model look really good.

Improvement:

     I could definitely improve on my skills in web design because I was never good at it and thankfully Alex was very good at it so he completed the website.

Summary:

     The thing I loved most about this quarter is getting to see how I could improve on things like web design or other things in the future which was very helpful for me and nice to know. But something that I would do differently would be to challenge myself more on what I could do with the website so I could start really understanding it better. What I take away from this quarter is not just my new found skills but the people I met in this new class because a lot of them a really funny and nice. For next year I would love to see myself get some extra work in just to improve my skills and get better. I really enjoyed doing this project it was a lot of fun and I really grew from it.






1 comment:

Q4 Group Product Project

About the Project:      For this project we had to come into groups and invent a brand new product that we think will revolutionize the m...