Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My Personality Type

 My personality the was a ESFJ and that we are described as an Extravert,sensing,feeling, and judging person. So that means that I am a person that mostly puts other people before myself which is actually pretty true. It also means that I really like to work with people on projects and I may take me awhile because I am a procrastinator. But I will always get my work done on time. My environment has to work smoothly o I don't work very easily and it takes me longer.

 I actually think my description really fits me for example I love to help people out with their problems to make them feel better. There was actually nothing that didn't explain my personality right on the mark.My description says I love to work and team and that explains why I love being on two dance teams. Normally when I work with a team I tend to be the leader but my description doesn't really say that and I'm not sure why. I think this shows that it take me a little but to warm up to new friends which makes me come off a little weird but My personality really shows through when I get to know someone after a while. I have learned that I need to stop procrastinating.
My score totaled up to 32 in the beaver column. I am a beaver which means that I like Instruction and I like when I know what is going to happen and predictability. I am a very organized person and I think there is a right way to do everything. I want to solve everything that is causing a problem. My strengths are that I have really high standards and respect. But my weaknesses are that i'm kind of unrealistic sometimes and I have to be perfect which isn't really possible.



17 comments:

Q4 Group Product Project

About the Project:      For this project we had to come into groups and invent a brand new product that we think will revolutionize the m...