Thursday, January 25, 2018

Arc Bouncing Ball

Project:

The scope of this project was to make a ball bounce in an arc and then have the ball roll of the screen. We were supposed to make the timing realistic how a regular ball would actually bounce like that and I think I did a pretty god job.

Process: 

The actual creation of this was actually pretty challenging for me because I sort of messed at the beginning and it got kind of hard to fix it. Once I did get the problem fixed it was ok and I kept going with no problem.

What I learned:

I learned to not get frustrated because that just makes it worse. When I got mad it didn't fix anything you have to stay calm when doing this and ask question if you don't get something. I also learned that when you want the ball to go slower you have to put the copies of the ball closer together and more of them but when you want it to faster you have put fewer balls and farther apart. Something I would do differently would be to make the copies of the ball in the beginning rather apart to make the effect that the ball was falling faster. Something I would do the same is the ball 3D effect because the gradient makes the ball really pop. Next I will definitely work on realistic timing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Q4 Group Product Project

About the Project:      For this project we had to come into groups and invent a brand new product that we think will revolutionize the m...