Thursday, January 25, 2018

Bouncing Ball

The Project:

The purpose of this project is for us to learn how to use photoshop and learn all the tips and tricks. We were supposed to make a ball bounce that looked realistic. We had to make the ball appear as if it scrunched up when it hit the ground and then bounced back up without making the ball look fake.

My Process:

My process was I wanted the ball to have really good timing and then when I made the ball bounce it was actually pretty easy to do. It took me a little bit to get used the the software because I had never used it before. Then when the project was finished I wanted to make it perfect so I just tried to fix everything I could. 

What I learned:

I learned you have to be patient and don't get hot headed when you don't get something. You need to take your time so that your project will turn out the way you want it to. Something I would do differently would be I would probably add like some clouds or something in so that it could be a little bit more interesting because it's a little bit boring. What I would do the next time is the timing I really liked how the timing really came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Q4 Group Product Project

About the Project:      For this project we had to come into groups and invent a brand new product that we think will revolutionize the m...