Friday, February 23, 2018

Sketchup House Animation


The scope of this project was to recreate a house that we found on sketchup. The process of this project was a little bit difficult because I have never used sketchup before so it was brand new for me. I kind of got the hang of the way sketchup worked after a couple days working with it. I also had a little difficulty finding the perfect house because it has to be just the right amount of difficulty for whoever is making it. I learned you may need to restart a couple of times because I had to do that.  I also learned you can just asked your friends or teacher if yours looks right.  Something I would do differently is probably change the texture on the wood part because I didn't really like it. Something I would do the same is picking a beach house because I love beach houses and they aren't that difficult to recreate. I think next time I will remember to the component step. I thought this project was pretty fun because I loved the part where I got to put the textures on the house because that made the house look very realistic.
 I used this texture for the concrete pillars that are on the bottom of the house.

 I used this texture for the roof and I made the color of it a little bit darker.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Q4 Group Product Project

About the Project:      For this project we had to come into groups and invent a brand new product that we think will revolutionize the m...